Bio-Oz Buckwheat and Banana Flour Pancakes
Thank you Dr Joseph Randolph Bowers for this great recipe
All Australian Ingredients
- 1 cup overnight soaked toasted Bio-Oz Buckwheat Kernels
- 1 tbsp Manuka Honey
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/3 cup Natural Evolutions Banana flour
- 1 Egg
- 3 tsp Macadamia oil
- 2 tbsps Water
Takes Soak overnight / 30, serves 2-3.
- Soak 1 cup of Bio-Oz buckwheat kernels overnight.
- Blend buckwheat and liquids in a blender.
- Add flour, pour mix into a bowl and add water to make pancake consistency.
- The longer you let it sit, the more water it seems to soak up. We added about 4 tbsp of water. Use rainwater or filtered for best results.
- Makes 3 medium size pancakes. We find they are filling and with fruit is quite enough for 2-3 adults.
- We served with local orchard pears. A perfect compliment to the buckwheat flavours.
Pin this Recipe for Bio-Oz Buckwheat and Banana Flour Pancakes