Bio-Oz Buckwheat Pumpkin & Almond Porridge
A great way to start the day, thank you Linda for this tasty recipe
- 1/2 cup Bio-Oz buckwheat kernels
- 1 cup kabocha pumpkin, diced small
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon virgin coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- Scape of vanilla bean
- Honey and flaked toasted almonds
Takes overnight, 20, serves 2.
- Soak buckwheat overnight.
- Rinse and add to pot with water, pumpkin, cinnamon, vanilla and oil.
- Simmer for about 20 minutes till thick and creamy. Stir often to prevent sticking.
- Take off heat. Smash pumpkin with the back of a spoon or folk.
- Stir through almond butter and serve with a drizzle of honey and flaked almonds.