Gluten Free Buckwheat Cake
Thank you, Eddie Stepien, for this great recipe
- 140grams of Butter
- 140 grams of Raw Sugar
- Three Egg Yolks
- 100grams of fine Bio-Oz Buckwheat Flour
- Half a Teaspoon of Vanillin Sugar
- Three Egg Whites Snow
- One Teaspoon of Lemon Juice
Takes , serves 6-8.
- Make Egg White Snow first in a clean bowl and then put it in the fridge for a while until you need it.
- Put the Butter, Sugar and the Egg Yolks in a Kenwood Chef and mix it very well.
- Now slowly add the Flour and Egg Whites Snow alternately while mixing them.
- Prepare a well-greased Baking Tin of about 200mm diameter by 40mm high using Butter and then dust it with Flour.
- Put on wire rack and cool for 30-40 minutes before cutting.
- When it has cooled down, cut the Cake in Half horizontally.
- Spread jam onto one half and then put the two halves together.
- All finished, if desired, you may powder the top with Icing Sugar.
Pin this recipe