Zucchini Cheese Rolls made with Bio-Oz Wholemeal e3 Spelt®
- 250 grams Bio-Oz Wholemeal e3 Spelt® flour Bio-Oz Wholemeal spelt flour
- Pinch of salt
- 150 grams butter
- 60 ml cold water
- ½ medium zucchini
- ¾ cup chopped parsley
- 1 carrot
- 100 grams Lester cheese (non animal renet)
- 150 grams Tasty cheese cut about 50 grams off top sausage rolls (non animal renet)
- Parmesan cheese (non animal renet), I find my cheeses at IGA and Woolworths.
- Preheat the fan force oven to 200 deg then reduce to 180 deg once sausage rolls are placed in on the upper part of the oven.
- Sift flour and salt
- Cube butter about 10mm x 10mm
- Add to flour and roughly mix with fingertips into flour, then add cold water and mix into a dough. wrap dough in cling film and put in fridge for 2 or more hours.
- Grate the carrot, zucchini, lester and tasty cheese (use as much cheese as you like
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cut dough into four pieces and roll out to about 3mm thick in a rectangle shape.
- Add grated veg mix along the center and roll pastry over to form the sausage roll
- Place on baking paper and add the strips of tasty cheese on top
- Sprinkle parmesan over the top.