Bio-Oz Banana & Blueberry Muffins GF
- 1 cup Bio-Oz Buckwheat flour
- 4 large eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 3 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp coarse salt
- 1 1/2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
Takes , serves 12.
- Heat oven to 175 deg C. Line a 12-cup muffin pan with paper liners.
- In a bowl whisk together flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt.
- In another bowl whisk together eggs, coconut oil, banana and honey. Mix the wet ingredients into the dry, then fold in blueberries.
- scoop the batter into the paper muffin liners, filling them about 3/4 of the way full.
- Bake until deep golden brown and a toothpick comes out clean, about 30 minutes.
- Let cool on a wire rack.
Pin this recipe